Monday, December 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.  I'm currently working on a new project that I'm really excited about....you're going to really like it. It should keep me busy until a little ice fishing takes place next month.

I sold and delivered my boat last week...it truly is the best and worst day of a fisherman's life, but the good news is that in a few short months I will have a sexy new 2012 Ranger 621 showing up. I will still  miss you 2011 Ranger 621, you took me to some giant walleye grounds.

Get a hold of me for guide trips for 2012...its going to be a good one.

WOW...that was a lot of random thoughts.

Fish on




2 comments:

  1. Love reading your thoughts rizzo. Hope everything is going well
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. JM--Glad you enjoyed it...they get crazier from their, but you already know that!!!

    ReplyDelete