Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lots of Fish...Fishing w/ a Legend...and a Big Win!

The fishing, much like the recent weather has been super hot.  We have managed early limits each and every day for the last several weeks.

I managed to have my long time friend (& recently retired) legendary outdoor writer Steve Pollick as my "first mate" a few days ago.  He managed to take a fine photo and help us wrangle a 4 man limit in less than two hours.  It was really great to finally get to fish with Steve just "for fun", but he did notify me he was doing a writeup on the days events for Outdoor News. So much for retirement!



Lastly my good friend and often referred to as "bobber fisherman" by myself, Bruce Samson, just won the AIM event out of Lorain OH.  It was awesome to see him come in and win a trolling event solo against the big teams.  He was pulling Silver Streak harness' near the sand bar. The video link to his post win wrap up is below.

 http://www.aimfishing.com/View-Video/5163/Bruce-Doctor-Sonar-Samson-Wins-at-AIM-Lorain-OH

No comments:

Post a Comment